BeSafe Training Ltd is a Lantra Approved supplier of Traffic Management Training.
Our accredited courses range from the standard 12D T1 through to the higher level competencies of TSCO.
Working closely with you, we provide a customised approach to meet your exact Traffic Management needs. Our courses cover the full range of requirements from classroom based training to on-site assessments.
Upon successful completion, we will register your results with Lantra and arrange the issue of your Lantra Card. Our courses are delivered from our own fully equipped training centre in Blaydon, or alternatively, we will deliver from your premises or other designated nationwide locations to suit your needs.
Our trainers deliver classroom and on-the-job training and assessment. With a combined 20 years’ plus experience in traffic management, our team strive to ensure you receive your Lantra certification.
Who is it for?
Our two day NHSS in traffic management – foreman course, has been specifically designed for you if you work on motorways and dual carriageway as traffic management foreman.
If you would like to obtain the 12A/B foreman traffic management card then you should be registered with Lantra awards as a 12A/B TTMO and hold a valid card. If you are not then you may still attend this course but will only be able to apply for a certificate, this will be valid for 2 years from the training date
If you are completing the course as part of your TSCO requirements you do not need to be registered 12A/B operative, and certificate will be issued, and this will be valid for 2 year.
What will you get for it?
- • Be able to plan the traffic management layout required to allow access a given work area
- • Be able to understand the distances required to instal a range of TTM Layout
- • Be able to assess the standard and quality of equipment that is acceptable to use
- • Be able to calculate the quantity of equipment required for the given traffic management layout
- • Have an understanding of the planning required for standard works
- • Have an understanding of different types of temporary markings management equipment
- • Be able to plan a chapter 8 closure from a given datum.