BeSafe Training Ltd is a Lantra Approved supplier of Traffic Management Training.
Our accredited courses range from the standard 12D T1 through to the higher level competencies of TSCO.
Working closely with you, we provide a customised approach to meet your exact Traffic Management needs. Our courses cover the full range of requirements from classroom based training to on-site assessments.
Upon successful completion, we will register your results with Lantra and arrange the issue of your Lantra Card. Our courses are delivered from our own fully equipped training centre in Blaydon, or alternatively, we will deliver from your premises or other designated nationwide locations to suit your needs.
Our trainers deliver classroom and on-the-job training and assessment. With a combined 20 years’ plus experience in traffic management, our team strive to ensure you receive your Lantra certification.
Who is it for?
Our one day operative sector scheme training and assessment course has been specifically designed for you if you work on high speed dual carriageways or motorway.
Once you have completed the 12A/B training course you can obtain full operative status (TM Card) by completing a set of on and off site assessment as detailed within the sector scheme document. The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.
The certificate will be issued for the initial training and this is valid for 2 years therefore allowing you time to complete the relevant assessment.
What will you get from it?
- • Understand the principles of Quality assurance
- • Be aware of the training and assessment process to become a registered temporary traffic management operative
- • Be aware of the relevant health & safety legislation and their responsibilities
- • Be aware of safe practices
- • Be aware of reference documentation used within the temporary traffic management industry
- • Be able to understand safe working methods that are used to install, maintain and remove temporary traffic
- • Understand the different types of work that are beyond the scope of this training and require full mobile lane closure techniques to be implemented
- • Demonstrate they have sufficient underpinning knowledge required to be an IPV driver
- • Prepare an IPV ready for working on a hard shoulder
- • Arrive on site and set up operation correctly
- • Operate to safe working procedures including hazard and junction negotiation
- • Remove the operation correctly