BeSafe Training Ltd is a Lantra Approved supplier of Traffic Management Training.
Our accredited courses range from the standard 12D T1 through to the higher level competencies of TSCO.
Working closely with you, we provide a customised approach to meet your exact Traffic Management needs. Our courses cover the full range of requirements from classroom based training to on-site assessments.
Upon successful completion, we will register your results with Lantra and arrange the issue of your Lantra Card. Our courses are delivered from our own fully equipped training centre in Blaydon, or alternatively, we will deliver from your premises or other designated nationwide locations to suit your needs.
Our trainers deliver classroom and on-the-job training and assessment. With a combined 20 years’ plus experience in traffic management, our team strive to ensure you receive your Lantra certification.
Who is it for?
Our one day TSCO Sector Scheme training course has been specifically designed for you if you work on high speed dual carriageways or motorways as a TSCO.
In order that you can be registered by Lantra Awards as a TSCO, you must:
- • Hold a valid Lantra Awards 12A foreman certificate (certificates valid for 2 years)
- • Hold a valid TSCO certificate (certificates valid for 2 years)
- • Prove that you hold a current 3 day First aid at work certificate in accordance with the H/S (first aid) regulations 1981
- • Prove that you hold as a minimum a 1 day safety awareness training course award issued by IOSH, NeBOSH or CITB, or please contract Lantra awards for full list of acceptable alternatives.
What will I get from this?
- • A minimum satisfactory level of knowledge of the TSCO role
- • A comprehensive awareness of the TSCO’S responsibilities
- • A detailed level of knowledge of TTM standards
- • Have an understanding of how different standard works are constructed
- • Have an understanding of how works with relaxations can be used in conjunction with standard works