BeSafe Training Ltd is a Lantra Approved supplier of Traffic Management Training.
Our accredited courses range from the standard 12D T1 through to the higher level competencies of TSCO.
Working closely with you, we provide a customised approach to meet your exact Traffic Management needs. Our courses cover the full range of requirements from classroom based training to on-site assessments.
Upon successful completion, we will register your results with Lantra and arrange the issue of your Lantra Card. Our courses are delivered from our own fully equipped training centre in Blaydon, or alternatively, we will deliver from your premises or other designated nationwide locations to suit your needs.
Our trainers deliver classroom and on-the-job training and assessment. With a combined 20 years’ plus experience in traffic management, our team strive to ensure you receive your Lantra certification.
Who is it for?
Our one day Static works on single carriageways (including all forms of traffic control except multi-phase traffic signals) Training and assessment course is for you if you need to become a registered traffic management operative (RMTO) as described in the sector schemes document 12D.
Once you have completed the 12D T1/2 training and assessment course you can obtain the full operative status (TM Card) by completing a set of on and off site assessment as prescribed in the sector scheme document. The assessments must be completed within a two year period staring from the date of attending the training.
What will you get from it?
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety
- Be aware of risk assessment and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for minor works and moving works
- Understand the different methods of positive traffic control
- Understand how to deal with pedestrians
- Demonstrate an ability to implement, maintain and remove safely and correctly positive traffic control systems.