BeSafe Training Ltd is a Lantra Approved supplier of Traffic Management Training.
Our accredited courses range from the standard 12D T1 through to the higher level competencies of TSCO.
Working closely with you, we provide a customised approach to meet your exact Traffic Management needs. Our courses cover the full range of requirements from classroom based training to on-site assessments.
Upon successful completion, we will register your results with Lantra and arrange the issue of your Lantra Card. Our courses are delivered from our own fully equipped training centre in Blaydon, or alternatively, we will deliver from your premises or other designated nationwide locations to suit your needs.
Our trainers deliver classroom and on-the-job training and assessment. With a combined 20 years’ plus experience in traffic management, our team strive to ensure you receive your Lantra certification.
National Highway Sector Scheme 12C for mobile lane closure Traffic Management on motorways and other dual carriageways.
All persons who will be required by their employer to work on motorways and or high speed dual carriageways as a mobile lane closure Supervisor (Block vehicle driver). Course delegates are required to have sat and passed the 12C operative training and assessments and hold a valid 12C operative card before attending the 12C Supervisor course.
Following completion of the 12C supervisor training course the learner can obtain full supervisor status (TM card) by completing a set of on and off site assessments as prescribed in the sector scheme document. The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training.
This course will cover:
- Quality assurance and Sector Schemes
- Training and assessment requirements
- Health and safety legislation
- Reference documentation
- Vehicle and equipment specification and maintenance
- Communications roles and responsibilities
- Mobile Lane Closure principles and practical techniques.
On completion of this course learners will:
- Be aware of Sector Schemes and general health and safety at work
- Be aware of reference documentation relevant to Mobile Lane Closure Techniques
- Be able to conduct pre-works checks on Mobile Lane Closure Block vehicle
- Be able to conduct pre-works briefing for an Mobile Lane Closure team
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Mobile Lane Closure Supervisors
- Understand the principles and practical techniques when using the Mobile Lane Closure Technique