Website Usage Terms
The terms 'BeSafe Training Ltd', 'BeSafe' or 'us' or 'we' refer to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Be Safe Training Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of Registering as a Customer with BeSafe Training Ltd
Fill out any relevant terms and conditions pertaining to registering with BeSafe, including protection of login credentials, what to do if those credentials are lost or stolen, account management, what to do if they wish to remove themselves from a mailing list, and what to do if they think they are receiving suspicious email communications from BeSafe.
Terms and Conditions of BeSafe Training Ltd Course Bookings & Attendance
‘Training’ means all training courses and assessments carried out by BeSafe Training Ltd Training Ltd (BeSafe Training Ltd) whether on site, at customer’s premises or at BeSafe Training Ltd’s premises.
‘Course’ means all training courses and site and classroom assessments.
Application of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all bookings made by separate and specific documented agreement made with Infrasafe.
These terms and conditions may only be varied by separate and specific documented agreement made with Infrasafe.
All training is booked at BeSafe Training Ltd’s discretion. BeSafe Training Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept booking for training.
Payment for Training
Once a course has been booked and confirmed BeSafe Training Ltd requires payment in advance of the course unless special arrangements are specifically agreed in writing by BeSafe Training Ltd when payment terms of 30 days must be adhered to. If payment is not received prior to the course the candidate will not be allowed to start the training and customer will be invoiced for the full course.
Cancellation and Transfer of Booking
All Amendments to bookings that have been confirmed must be made in writing. Fax and Email are acceptable.
BeSafe Training Ltd will make the following charges for all cancellations made after booking has been confirmed:
Cancellations more than 20 days prior to the course No Charge
Cancellations between 20 and 2 days prior to the course 50% of fee
Cancellations less than 2 days prior to the course 100% of fee
BeSafe Training Ltd will endeavour to provide all booked training but due to unforeseen events it may be necessary to re-schedule or cancel a particular training course. In such cases, BeSafe Training Ltd will not accept any consequential liability irrespective of the notice given.
Failure to Provide Documentation
The requirements for documentation that must be provided by the customer before training can start are detailed in the booking confirmation letters. If the customer fails to provide the necessary documentation when it is required BeSafe Training Ltd will not allow the candidate to start the training and will charge the customer the full cost of the course.
This website and its content is copyright of BeSafe Training Ltd with is part of the RailSafe Group.
© BeSafe Training Ltd 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.